Virus volanti ?

Forum dedicato all'Omeopatia con possbilità di ricevere consulti medici sulla Medicina Omeopatica. Risponde il Dott. Tancredi Ascani, medico omeopata unicista.

Virus volanti ?

Messaggiodi white il lun nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm

A chiunque navighi in internet da qualche anno sarà capitato di imbattersi in siti che parlano di "schie chimiche", in inglese "chem trails". I cosiddetti "complottisti" dicono che alcuni aerei, manovrati da governi compiacenti, spargono sostanze di vario genere nei cieli delle città per ammalare la popolazione e/o per rendere i terreni meno fecondi (promuovendo così la vendita di semi OGM).

Negli ultimi giorni però strani avvenimenti sono capitati portando ad una serie di "coincidenze" che sfidano le leggi della probabilità... ecco le notizie dal sito TheFluCase.com della giornalista austriaca Jane Burgermeister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHTTIME AEROSOL SPRAYING BY PLANES REPORTED IN POLAND
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?opt ... id=105?=en
Last Updated on Monday, 16 November 2009 10:42
Monday, 16 November 2009 10:08

Reports are coming in from Poland that airplanes carrying out aerosol spraying have been flying in the middle of the night. Planes were reported in the Gdansk area and in the south east. A pilot reported hearing an aircraft noise that he could not identify in the night time.

The reports of airplanes carrying out spraying in the night are similar to the ones from western Ukraine when low flying light airplanes carrying out aerosol spraying over Ukrainian cities were seen during the days of October 29, 2009 and October 31, 2009 just before huge numbers of people began to get sick and the first deaths from the pneumonia plague were diagnosed.

The Ukraine government issued a statement denying that it was doing any aerial spraying to combat the growing disease or authorizing any spraying over Ukrainian cities.

The Ukraine government has since implemented a state of emergency, postponed elections, banned public meetings, closed some of its borders, ordered the arrest of critics of vaccinations and is also prepared for a mass forced vaccination programme with the toxic and untested swine flu jab.

WHO has acquired extraordinary powers over the Ukraine as a result of this emergency declaration under the pretext of fighting a pandemic.

WHO and Baxter have been linked to bioterrorism activities and the release of the pneumonic plague by a number of analysts.

There are no reports of pneumomic plague in Poland so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PNEUMONIC PLAGUE REPORTED IN EASTERN POLAND
Wednesday, 18 November 2009 19:40

Reports are coming in of people dying of symptoms similar to the pneunomic plague in an Emergency Room in Bialystok in the north east of Poland.

A doctor reported treating three patients with symptoms similar to the pneumonic plague, including burned lungs. One the patients died in his arms. The doctor said that it appeared be a bacterial infection and that no antibiotics worked. He also thought it could be a more virulent strain of the swine flu.

The victims came from small villages close to Bialystok.

Low flying aircraft were heard in the region a few nights ago.

Cases similar to the pneumonic plague have also be reported in Lithuania, close to the Polish border and to Bialystok.

The appearance of something resembling the pneumonic plague in Poland shortly after low flying aircraft made carried out unexplained missions during the night time in the same area has parallels with the recent incident in the Ukraine.

Witnesses reported low flying planes carrying out aerosol spraying shortly before the pneumonic plague was diagnosed in victims a few days later.

The Ukrainian government and WHO moved swiftly to declare the swine flu virus had mutated to become more dangerous and implement martial law.

This is an email from Poland:

My friend a doctor who works in Emergency Room in Bialystok (Eastern North of Poland) called me saying that he had 3 cases of patients with symptoms similar to the pneumonic plague. "If it is h1n1, so it means that it has changed for very virulent form and it kills in matter of hours". One patient died in his hands. I do not know what happened to other two. He is going to inform me how's the situation, but he expects it to get much worse. No antibiotic works for the disease!

Low flying planes reported in the UK and Poland tonight
Wednesday, 18 November 2009 21:37

Reports are coming in of planes flying low tonight over Cracow in Poland also over Derby in the Peak District in the UK.

"We're getting info from our readers in England - there are several slow and low flying planes over Derby "working" for a quite long time (inf from 11;07PM), there is a high wind."

Unusual aircraft activity reported in Poland and the UK
Wednesday, 18 November 2009 22:28

"There seems to be something going on in derby uk the last 2nights kept me awake last night low flying either helicopters or planes it is earlier tonight started 11ish and it was 3 till 5 am this morning ? we took a picture from our phone tonight i will get my husband to send it to you shortly. it is a helicopter tonight looking over the grounds with lights at first it looked like it was spraying with the tensity of the light .but i do hear another either plane or helicopter flying around its still going ´....ps close to our house at the moment," email from Derby resident.

"Also above Warsaw (now!) There is a report from near Okecie (Airport) that for 25 minuts large propeller plane is flying circles, The plane is quite low. There are no planes departing Okecie at this time. It is the first time our reader heard such a plane for for long time," email from Poland.

white

Torna a Forum Omeopatia